Friday, November 17, 2023

Scripture on HUMAN rights

 

The LORD JESUS said:

John 15:12

King James Version

12 This is my commandment, 

That ye love one another, 

as I have loved you.


Welcome to our 95th blog!

I had absolutely no idea this new blog would be created today.

So soon after the 94th, just four days ago.

Resting in between writing periods, I'd normally watch some worthwhile movie.

Today, SPIRIT made me watch a human rights movie.

Soon as the movie was finished, it triggered something in me.

Something that has always been closest to my heart.

Looking to the downtrodden.

The forgotten.

The marginalized.

Who have we missed?

Who have I missed?

Who needs our attention?

So, I thought to myself, it's time I searched Scripture.

That I may share with you what the Bible says on human rights.

Surely, GOD has much to say about all of us.

I am not into race, rift, or religion.

As born again, I only care to live by Scripture.

That we live by the LORD's laws.

That I may tell you what I've come to know.

What does the Bible say?

What did JESUS teach?

What are the laws of GOD?

What does SPIRIT want us to know?

With all those questions in place, the answers came quite easily.

The secret is in knowing where to look.

And I only look to Scripture.

If you want to know your Biblical rights as a human being, please continue to read the posts.

And we welcome you warmly to this latest blog SPIRIT and I worked on, with all our hearts!

But first, some BASIC facts.


P.S

No apologies for the absence of images.

Except for the header background.

We'd much rather focus on the WORD of GOD.

Thank you for being here!


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Blog header image: Pixels Talk


On ISRAEL's rights

 Zechariah 2:8-9 King James Version 8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts;  After the glory hath he sent me  unto the nations which spoiled you...